Bear Wedding Ring
Our Bear Wedding Ring is the the most classic style from our wedding Collection. Sustainably made using recycled metal , inspired by natures organic forms- the perfect companion for the eco conscious couple.
The rounded edges allow a very comfortable fit, featuring slightly uneven edges and a contrast between the highly polished warm interior glow and the textured and matted exterior finish.
A very natural and sympathetic ring, suitable for everyone.
- The Bear Ring has a band width of 6mm x 2.2mm
- Available in Recycled Gold (with three carat options) OR Recycled Silver
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Emma was the perfect choice to make our rings. The sustainability aspect of her work and organic forms really appealed to us. Simple and understated we will cherish our Bear Wedding Rings forever. The packaging is great too. Love the fact her studio is in the old pet shop I used to adore as a child too!
We have one each in silver. I love how they catch the light on the uneven surfaces. The are so unique. We are both very happy with them....we will wear with pride knowing that they haven't added to the issues in the world caused by "new stuff". ❤