It's hard to have a classic collection without a simple stud.
Small, yet full of character, these Emma Aitchison earring studs have been created by taking impressions of the earth, which is why, like anything natural, they are slightly different from each other and that is what makes them so relatable.
Make this your go-to simple earring. Buy once and keep them forever, these studs are finished to a high polish.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver OR Recycled 9ct Gold
- Butterfly stud fastening (gold earrings also feature gold ear posts)
- 9mm diameter
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.