The Three Peaks stacking ring can be worn in two ways. Either with all three sections together, or individually for a simpler look.
The ring was inspired by the shapes of Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike, and Snowdonia. Each piece has been hand-carved and textured replicating the natural terrain of the mountains, the peaks, and plateau.
A favourite piece of keen walkers, nature lovers, and especially climbers!
- Made with a combination of 100% Recycled Silver and Brass
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your finger before ordering. You can use our guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.