The Drip earrings are a modern twist on the classic hoop earring. Soft organic 'ripple bead' hangs from a simple silver hoop.
These shapes have been paired together by the Emma Aitchison team in contrasting materials to show the ratio of plastic to water that is currently present in our oceans.
A sweet earring with an important message.
- Each Drip Earring measures 25 x 15mm and weighs 3.3g
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver (also available as a Made to Order item with a Recycled 9ct Gold bead)
Production and Delivery Time
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, production time can vary for our jewellery items.
Pieces from our Ready To Ship Collection will be dispatched on Mondays and Wednesdays each week with free next day delivery for orders over £150.
These were a gift for my daughter at Christmas, and she was over the Moon with them. They are absolutely lovely. I want to thank you, too, for how quickly they were delivered to the U.S.--and at such a busy holiday time. Thank you. Thank you.
Exactly what I expected and very fast delivery as well.