A sweet and delicate pendant, perfect to style with the drip earrings.
This pendant is a slice of the ocean with a little hint to the ripples and shapes we see and feel when being near water.
Designed to be simple and contemporary modern, making it easy to wear every day. If you are feeling stressed or worried, then hopefully this necklace can provide a small reminder of the calming properties of the ocean.
- 18-inch chain
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver (also available as a Made to Order item with a Recycled 9ct Gold pendant)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, production time can vary for our jewellery items.
Pieces from our Ready To Ship Collection will be dispatched on Mondays and Wednesdays each week with free next day delivery for orders over £150.
I bought ‘plunge’ for a friends 50th. I loved the connection with water as my friend is a scuba diver. Beautiful piece, elegant and eye catching. Eco conscious business. Very impressed.
This was a Christmas present for my daughter - she loved it’s smart simplicity, just what she wanted as a necklace to wear every day. Wonderful thoughtful packaging, now added to my compost.
I love my necklace, it’s elegant and so well made. Arrived in lovely eco friendly packaging too. Beautiful company with a beautiful ethos