The gorgeous Craton earrings are a larger version of the Emma Aitchison Conduit hoop.
These hand-formed hoop earrings feature stud fastenings and a molten fluid texture. Inspired by the movement and gathering of material at the heart of the volcanoes beneath the surface. Fluid lines and gathered sections replicate this naturally occurring state.
Craton earrings are made from recycled silver and brass, the brass version has silver earring posts and scrolls.
- Each Craton Earring measures 20mm in diameter
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.