Inevitably when there is rain, there must be puddles. We have looked closely at these organic transient pools and turned them into beautiful keepsakes.
Emma created these earrings by using a liquid technique, moving and adjusting the wet shapes to create a natural and organic final form.
The Puddle Earrings are easy to clean, with a simple post and scroll fastening. They are light enough to be worn in the day, and big enough to add a little drama on special occasions. We hope they remind you of the fun a puddle can bring, as well as the meditative qualities of looking into body's of water.
- Each Puddle Earring measures 27mm and weighs 5.5g
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver OR Brass
- Butterfly stud fastening (brass earrings also feature silver ear posts)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, production time can vary for our jewellery items.
This item is part of our Ready To Ship Collection and will be dispatched within 1-2 working days.