The Reflection Earrings are a statement piece, they sway and move with you, catching and mirroring light.
These earrings are inspired by the reflective shapes left on roads after heavy rain, puddles that leave shimmering sections, and shrinking water pools.
By echoing reflection, not only are we reminded of watery forms, but also the opportunity to reflect on our own state of mind. These statement earrings are designed to encourage inner observation, noticing as our mind experiences different weathers.
The Reflection Earrings are perfect to add opulence to any outfit or to be worn as alternative bride jewellery.
- Each Reflection Earring measures 35 x 40mm
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver OR Brass
- Butterfly stud fastening (brass earrings also feature silver ear posts)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.