Right to Roam Bangle
Drawing inspiration from ownership of land and freedom to travel, our Right to Roam Bangle celebrates the fluid yet sometimes bumpy orad you may take on your wild adventures.
Simple and elegant in form, the Right to Roam Bangle has both curved and flat edges giving it the quality of being beautifully tactile. Made to be worn throughout your everyday life and loved for years and years to come.
Style singularly or layer with 1 or 2 more to create multiple lines and interest. This bangle is the perfect companion for adventures - perhaps one for you and one for friend , reminding you both that you have the right to roam our wild land.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver, Recycled 9ct gold and Brass
- 3mm profile
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
I wear this piece everyday and absolutely love it. The fit is perfect and Emma was so helpful when finding the right size before ordering. Beautifully crafted, thank you.