Drip (9ct Gold)
The Drip earrings are a modern twist on the classic hoop earring. Soft organic 'ripple bead' hangs from a simple silver hoop.
These shapes have been paired together by the Emma Aitchison team in contrasting materials to show the ratio of plastic to water that is currently present in our oceans.
A sweet earring with an important message.
- Each Drip Earring measures 25 x 15mm and weighs 3.66g
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver with a 9ct Gold 'ripple bead' (also available as a Ready to Ship item in Recycled Silver only)
Production and Delivery Time
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.