A playful bangle, formed of "Ripple" beads threaded on a fluid shape.
A very fun and playful piece, the beads move and create weight at various points of the bangle, creating new shapes and a feeling of constant movement, thus forming a gentle sound reminiscent of the ocean.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver
- The Ripple Bangle is 3mm in width (10mm including beads)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Our bangles come in three sizes, small, medium and large.
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your wrist before ordering. You can use our guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.