Minimal and organic, these little Emma Aitchison studs are super easy to wear. Inspired by the joyful feeling of gentle rain.
Each Pitter-Patter Stud has been created by hand by the Emma Aitchison team, using water casting and recycled metal to make sure each one is unique and different just like the rain.
A chance to own your very own drop of rain!
- Each Pitter-Patta Stud measures 5-8mm
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver OR Recycled 9ct Gold
- Butterfly stud fastening (gold earrings also feature gold ear posts)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.