The Overflow Necklace is a great piece to layer with or wear on its own. The fluid textures on the circular pendant creates a subtle texture to feel and hold.
The Overflow Necklace is inspired by the catastrophic issues we face with changing weather patterns and how we use land. Urbanisation, deforestation and cultivation have all resulted in increased flood frequency and severity. Drains overflow, rivers burst, and land saturates.
The small ripples on this pendant represent this overflowing state and remind us to treat and use the land wisely.
- The Overflow pendant is 15mm wide
- The chain length is 20 inches
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver OR Brass (both come on a silver chain)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, production time can vary for our jewellery items.
Pieces from our Ready To Ship Collection will be dispatched on Mondays and Wednesdays each week with free next day delivery for orders over £150.