The "big sister" necklace to Droplet.
The Rain Catcher is a weighty necklace, perfect to layer with other chains.
This bold necklace is inspired by the idea of falling rain landing on the skin watching it slowly vanish. We wanted to capture a sense of this feeling, recreating a version of a tangible raindrop, a piece that is tactile and comforting to hold and feel.
This necklace is created using recycled metals and a water casting technique. Due to this creation process each pendant varies slightly creating uniqueness in each one.
- The Rain Catcher pendant measures 18x23mm
- The chain length is 24 inches
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver OR Recycled 9ct Gold
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.