I designed this one when my son Leo was around 6 months old. I had a necklace on that I was subconsciously holding in my fingers, I was cuddling my son, and it was the first time he then started to play with my necklace too. It was a real interaction and connection between us both and one of those stop-in-time moments.
A soft square molded by my maker's hands, your fingers can hold this piece comfortably between your fingertips.
It features a subtle engraving of mother and baby wrapped up in each other's arms depicting love warmth and safety.
This piece beholds the beautiful little moments you experience when raising such a precious human.
An item worn near your heart, an item your child always sees when you cuddle and will always remember you had. I know my necklace brings joy and comfort to my son. We hope yours creates its own story for you.
This one looks great layered with other necklaces too and has been intentionally designed to be something you can easily mix in with other pieces.
- Pendant available as 100% Recycled Silver or Recycled 9ct Gold
- Hand engraved
- W10.4mm H 11.8mm
- 14.5 inch chain
Production and Delivery Time
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging