Meet Nimbus, a heavyweight, solid recycled silver choker.
This dramatic choker is inspired by the heavy, dark shadows of rain clouds as they linger in suspense up above. Emma wanted to capture the weighted feeling the weather can hold upon us, emulating the ominous feeling of rain-heavy clouds.
The Nimbus Choker is split into four "clouds" ensuring it is both comfortable and that it sits nicely on the collarbone.
Emma suggests styling this choker with the Nimbostratus Bangle and Cloudburst Earrings.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver
- The Nimbus Choker weighs 140g
- 14 inch chain length
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to SurvivalInternational
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.