The Flood Ring is a chunky and impressive piece. It is easy to wear everyday but special enough for occasions too.
The piece features a tube style shank and raindrop top. A golden layer enhances the textures and natural shapes formed in the making process.
This piece makes a great contemporary alternative to the classic signet ring.
- The Flood Ring has a 12.5mm face and 9.3mm shank, making this ring one of our chunkier styles.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver with a 9ct Gold layered face.
Production and Delivery Time
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
Sustainability and Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your finger before ordering and add your size in the note section at checkout. You can use our guide to help work out the best size for you
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.