Drawing inspiration from heavy weighted and ominous rain clouds as they loom with threatening shadows.
This bangle is fairly weighty and chunky in form. It looks great worn by itself or layered for more drama. Emma also suggests styling the piece to be worn over clothes too, as it looks lovely layered over a chunky knit!
The Nimbostratus is inspired by the changing shapes of clouds. This bangle is just that, organic, wavey, and fluid.
- Available in either 100% Recycled Silver OR Brass
- The Nimbostratus Bangle measures between 5-11mm in width (the size varies around the bangle as part of the design)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Our bangles come in three sizes, small, medium, and large.
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your wrist before ordering. You can use our guide to help you to work out the best size for you.