Women through all stages of life experience transformation in some way. From girl to woman, shy to confident, woman to mother. We are constantly evolving, changing, and adapting.
We love the symbolism of the snake for this design demonstrating the evolving woman.
Shedding layers, growing and maturing, forever able to prosper and adapt.
We hope the beauty of this metaphor resonates with you.
The Shedding Skin Earring is a two-part piece. You can wear the snakehead on its own as a little stud or include the body behind the ear for a double earring effect, a perfect size for everyday wear.
Once you have ordered, we'll make your jewellery.
The total production and delivery time will be 4-6 weeks.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver or Recycled 9ct Gold.
- Both material options feature silver posts and scrolls.
- weight brass 5.4g per earring
- 28mm Diameter
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging