A simple solid silver bangle which we have hammered flat using my Grandad’s anvil,
The tactile texture summons a sense of history onto the surface. We have added layers of 9ct yellow gold to the surface to create some warm hues.
Diamater 6.6mm size medium
- Part of the Zero Waste Collection
- 1 available
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, production time can vary for our jewellery items.
Pieces from our Ready To Ship Collection will be dispatched on Mondays and Wednesdays each week with free next day delivery for orders over £150.