The Conduit Earrings are a twist on the classic hoop earring, hugging the earlobe, making them a perfect staple for everyone's jewellery wardrobe.
These hand-formed hoop earrings feature stud fastenings and a molten fluid texture. Inspired by the movement and gathering of material at the heart of the volcanoes beneath the surface.
Fluid lines and gathered sections replicate this naturally occurring state.
- Each Conduit Earring measures 7.5mm in diameter
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver OR 9ct gold
- Butterfly scroll fastening (silver earrings are made with a silver earring post, and the gold earrings are made with a gold post)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.