A small "droplet" hangs gently from a pretty bobble chain, emulating raindrops. Each Droplet Necklace is made by hand using a water casting technique with recycled metal.
The process of formation ensures one is totally unique. Our aim is to capture the feeling of rain so that you can treasure your very own bead of rain.
This necklace works well by itself or layered.
- The Droplet pendant measures 10-15mm in diameter
- The chain length is 18 inch
- The pendant is available in either 100% Recycled Silver OR Recycled 9ct Gold
- Both silver and gold pendants come with a silver necklace as standard
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.