A mix of rounded and flat profiles with an uneven edge creates the silhouette of the Earth ring.
Organic in style, nostalgic for the natural earth and journeys we take.
This ring has been finished in a soft satin, allowing you to really see the beauty of the metal. This ring will be packaged in a branded box and finished with Emma's hallmark.
- The Earth Ring has a band width of 4-5mm x 2.2mm
- Soft-satin finish
- Available in Recycled Gold (with three different carat options) OR Recycled Silver
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your finger before ordering. You can use our guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
Half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout.
Fantastic service, really easy to deal with and seem like genuinely nice people. And they managed to make an exact duplicate of the wedding ring that I lost after nearly one year of marriage when my wife kept telling me to stop playing with it or I'd lose it and I said, no way, I'll never lose this, and she said, you're going to lose that before our first wedding anniversary and I said no way and low and behold one week before our 1st anniversary I lose it. So big thanks to Emma and her team for getting a replacement to me and (partially) sparing my blushes. Massively appreciated.