Inevitably when there is rain, there must be puddles. We have looked closely at these organic transient pools and turned them into beautiful keepsakes.
Emma created these earrings by using a liquid technique, moving and adjusting the wet shapes to create a natural and organic final form.
The Puddle Earrings are easy to clean, with a simple post and scroll fastening. They are light enough to be worn in the day, and big enough to add a little drama on special occasions. We hope they remind you of the fun a puddle can bring, as well as the meditative qualities of looking into body's of water.
- Each Puddle Earring measures 27mm and weighs 5.5g
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver OR Brass
- Butterfly stud fastening (brass earrings also feature silver ear posts)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, production time can vary for our jewellery items.
Pieces from our Ready To Ship Collection will be dispatched on Mondays and Wednesdays each week with free next day delivery for orders over £150.