The Raindrop Studs are inspired by the shapes of descending rain. Emma wanted to capture the fluid transient shapes that pass us by in the weather. The form mimics splashes and the mesmerising effect falling rain has on you as you look straight up into it.
The Raindrop Studs are organic in shape, using the same technique as the Pitter-Patter Studs, and working with recycled metal and water. Each stud is unique, just like raindrops, each one is slightly different.
- Each Raindop Stud is unique and will measure between 18-23mm
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver or recycled 9ct Gold
- Butterfly stud fastening (gold earrings also feature gold ear posts)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.