Rock Pool Brooch
As a child I used to love rock pooling - it brings so much joy and excitement, discovering all these creatures before the waves come to cover them again. The Rock Pool Brooch is inspired by those memories.
You can wear and style this pin in a few ways, making it very versatile.
Thread through your jacket to use the pin as a brooch, secure a neck tie or fabric belt with it, or even pop it in your hair as a hair pin.
A lovely, minimal yet interesting brooch with fond memories for all - we want you to wear this and let it bring you happy memories of times by the seaside.
- Made with Recycled Brass
- Brooch size 35mm x 40mm (pin size 95mm x 2mm)
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, production time can vary for our jewellery items.
This item is part of our Ready To Ship Collection and will be dispatched within 1-2 working days.