Women through all stages of life experience transformation in some way. From girl to woman, shy to confident, woman to mother. We are constantly evolving, changing, and adapting.
We love the symbolism of the snake for this design demonstrating the evolving woman.
Shedding layers, growing and maturing, forever able to prosper and adapt.
We hope the beauty of this metaphor resonates with you.
The Shedding Skin Earring is a two-part piece. You can wear the snakehead on its own as a little stud or include the body behind the ear for a double earring effect, a perfect size for everyday wear.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver or Brass.
- Both material options feature silver posts and scrolls.
- weight brass 5.4g per earring
- 28mm Diameter
Production and Delivery Time
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging