Minimal and organic, these little studs are super easy to wear.
Each Water Pool Earring has been created by hand by the Emma Aitchison team allowing each one to be different. We have taken the timeless circle and added some organic flows and twists to remind us of the shapes found in the ocean.
- Each Water Pool earring measures 12mm in diameter and weighs 1.3g
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver (also available as a Made to Order item in Recycled 9ct Gold)
- Butterfly scroll fastening
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, production time can vary for our jewellery items.
Pieces from our Ready To Ship Collection will be dispatched on Mondays and Wednesdays each week with free next day delivery for orders over £150.
I love my Waterpool earrings - and the mixed studs I bought in the sale recently too. They’re beautifully designed and made and the sustainable packaging and commitment to low carbon and environmental charities makes me love Emma’s business model too.
These are beautiful silver earrings, my only complaint is that the 'butterfly' back is so small I find them very fiddly to deal with as I have arthritis in my fingers. I am afraid I may drop one and lose it.