Have you ever wanted to try out making your own jewellery?
Make your own ring using recycled solid silver at one of our friendly workshops!
Emma Aitchison has 13 years of jewellery experience, and through her own brand creates contemporary, sculptural and effortlessly wearable pieces.
Emma is an innovator in the industry, pushing the boundaries of sustainability with her whole studio running on principles of Earth-kind circularity.
During this evening workshop Emma will confidently guide you through the ancient and playful technique of utilising wax to create beautifully unique jewellery. This will be a small group setting so you will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and feel well supported in your making.
The day in detail
- An introduction to the use of wax in jewellery history
- A demonstration of tools and techniques when working with wax
- A detailed guide on how to effectively size your ring
- Time to sketch and plan your design, followed but the sculpting of the wax (the hands-on section!). Emma will be on hand to assist throughout.
- Your finished wax ring will then be cast in solid recycled silver and hand finished in Emma’s Frome studio.
- Your ring will be carefully packaged in one of our regenerative mycelium boxes and posted to you 2 - 3 weeks later.
What to bring
- Wear old clothes, or an apron as things can get a little messy!
- You are also welcome to bring inspiration images or objects
The price includes the day session itself, all materials and casting, and postage.
As an attendee, you’ll also receive a 20% off discount code to use within 10 days of the workshop on our website.
Please note we have limited spaces for our workshop sessions. We cannot offer refunds on workshop bookings.