For us, this ring sums up the Wild Woman Collection as a whole.
A romanesque shape and style ring, and a nod to our collective past.
The ring depicts a woman sitting under the moon with Wild Woman engraved on the inside of the ring. The face of the ring is available in 9ct gold or silver, and has been placed as a hint to us rising up.
We hope you love this ring as much as we do, and although we have our own story for it, we want you to create your own unique meaning with this ring. We will all connect to the image in various ways so we leave this open for you and your own story.
- Ring available as 100% Recycled Silver or Silver with a Recycled 9ct Gold face
- 1.5mm shank, top measures 7mm H 12.5mm W
Production and Delivery Time
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your finger before ordering and add your size in the note section at checkout. You can use our guide to help work out the best size for you.