What Rain Collection would be complete without mentioning cosy days spent sheltering from the wet outdoors?
Glimpsing the storm through wet windows. Droplets forming, growing and merging as they tumble down a cool glass pane.
Our Streaming Windows Earrings are the perfect bold statement piece. They are powerful and eye-catching, without being too heavy. Let them dance in the light as you move! They would also make the perfect outfit adornment for an alternative bride.
These are Emma's favourite earrings to dress up in!
- Each Streaming Windows Earring measures 85mm x 35mm and weighs 12.6g
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver OR Brass
- Butterfly stud fastening (brass earrings also feature silver ear posts)
Production and Delivery Time
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.