We create contemporary and sculptural jewellery rooted in respect and admiration of Earth.
Current Job Openings
Brand Communications & Marketing Assistant
Part-Time Brand Communications & Marketing Assistant
1 day a week (9 am - 5 pm, day TBC)
Location: Ideally based in our Frome studio in Somerset
(Remote working would be considered for the right candidate)
Salary dependant on experience
This is a part-time freelance role with the potential to become PAYE employed
This is a new and rare opportunity to join the Emma Aitchison brand as our new Brand Communications & Marketing Assistant.
We’re seeking an individual with a wide range of applicable skills to support Emma with the online presence and marketing of the brand.
We’re keen to find a confident and self-motivated individual who is happy to work on a variety of different projects.
This person needs to be conscientious and very well organised to keep up with the pace of the brand.
Key responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Creating and scheduling content for Instagram and Facebook using Later and adhering to the visual style and brand tone of voice
- Curating and writing regular customer emails using Mailchimp that are in line with brand strategy and goals
- Writing regular and SEO optimised blog post content
- Assessing, reporting and acting on analytics of created content
Shopify Web Updates
- Uploading and launching new jewellery collections including writing consistent product copy, adding eye-catching photography, embedding relevant links and logging precise inventory information
- Designing and resizing hero images
- Supporting Emma with the overall customer experience of the site and helping her with ad hoc tweaks and adjustments
- Designing and creating new PDF lookbooks to share with stockists that well reflect the brand and jewellery
- Keeping current stockists up to date with new launches and offerings
- Highlighting new wholesale opportunities
- Outreach and engagement with relevant stylists and press
- Organisation and tracking of press cuttings
- Seeking opportunities to work with individuals and brands for special collaborations
Location and reporting:
We are happy for the majority of working days to be remote, however, finding a candidate local to our Frome studio is important as we value having some ‘in person’ days together.
The Assistant will work closely with and report directly to Emma.
- We use Trello to organise our work. Fluency in this software is important
- The candidate should also be comfortable with G-Suite
It’s also important that:
- You have an interest in sustainability and a love for the natural world
- You also have an appreciation for independent makers and designers
- Experience working in a similar role whether that be in-house or freelance
- Up to date knowledge and strategy for social channels and newsletters
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working Shopify, Later, Mailchimp, Trello, and G-suite
- A keen eye for detail
- You are a creative thinker and able to multi-task
- Clear communication and organisation skills
It would be a bonus to us if you:
- Have an understanding of the contemporary jewellery industry
- Have knowledge of TikTok or use TikTok yourself
- Can use Adobe CC programs such as Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator
- Or use can use Canva
- Have experience running Facebook Ad’s
(These last five are not required skills to apply. We still want to hear from you!)
To apply for this role please send a CV, covering letter, and content portfolio (examples of your work) to:
Please only apply if you meet the required criteria.