Introducing our Mama Necklace in recycled silver or brass, a stunning piece that embodies the essence of motherhood. Crafted with care, this UK-made silver Mama Necklace showcases a textured back and a high polish front in a primal style.
The wearer of this exquisite silver Mama Necklace can choose to keep the engraving turned inwards, close to their heart and for their eyes only, or outward, proudly displaying their new identity to the world.
As a first-time mum myself, I embarked on an emotional rollercoaster. Seeking solace, I connected with fellow mums to understand their experiences.
One particularly resonated with me when she spoke of how we are supposed to instantly feel like someone’s mum but we don’t always feel this way. Overnight your identity has this huge shift and for some, like me and my friend, this can be tricky.
For this reason, I wanted to create the perfect Mother's Day present, the Mama Necklace UK, a necklace that would serve as a constant reminder of the beautiful journey of motherhood.
- Pendant available in Recycled Silver or Brass
- Dimensions: W18mm H25
- It comes with a 20-inch chain
This piece has been designed to be ever-so-subtle, allowing you to choose if you want people to know what it says or not in your own time. Embrace the intimate nature of the Mama Necklace and cherish the personal connection it represents.
You may also want to see our Embrace Necklace, an alternative treasure beautifully captures the bond between a mother and child. Crafted with care and available in silver or gold, this delicate piece symbolizes your precious moments together. Cherish the love that defines motherhood.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International