A soft square charm moulded by my maker's hands, Featuring a subtle engraving of mother and baby wrapped up in each other's arms. This piece beholds the beautiful little moments you experience when raising such a precious human.
I designed this one when my son Leo was around 6 months old. I had a necklace on that I was subconsciously holding in my fingers, I was cuddling my son, and it was the first time he then started to play with my necklace too. It was a real interaction and connection between us both and one of those stop-in-time moments.
An item worn near your heart, an item your child always sees when you cuddle and will always remember you had.
This one looks great layered with other necklaces too and has been intentionally designed to be something you can easily mix in with other pieces.
- Pendant available as 100% Recycled Silver or Recycled 9ct Gold
- Hand engraved
- W10.4mm H 11.8mm
- 14.5 inch chain
Looking for another beautiful necklace to celebrate the journey of motherhood? Explore our Mama Necklace, a timeless piece that embraces the essence of being a mother. With its engraved 'MAMA' pendant and a textured back, this necklace is a symbol of pride and identity.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International