Mis-Matched Stud Earrings
Inspired by the contours of mountain range as seen from an aerial perspective, our Mis-Matched Stud Earrings are all entirely unique in shape – no two share the same curve. Reflecting the variety of terrain around us, one earring has a raised profile whilst the other is flat.
Lightweight and simple in form, these earrings are the daintiest member of our Journey Collection. Beautiful when worn alongside larger statement earrings for the adventurers, or simply by themselves for the wanderers among us.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver, Brass and Solid 9ct Gold
- post and scroll fastening
- 0.25g per earring
- 8-9mm in size
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International