Lava Ring 2
Inspired by the silhouettes of volcanoes, and the contrasting dormant and erupting states, our Lava rings are a solid representation of molten forms.
Worn alone or stacked, each ring is entirely unique and one of a kind. No two are the same. Each ring is made by hand, first from spun hot wax and then cast into recycled metal. This is a chance to own something totally bespoke and one of a kind.
This product is ready to ship.
- Solid 9ct Gold
- This ring measures a UK size Q
- 12mm H
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International