Everest mountain ring
Reach the summit with this ring, inspired by the peaks and dominating forces of Everest. Hand shaped to be a small memento of such a powerful mountain. Perfect for any keen climber or adventurer.
(Please note the Everest Ring is the brass one in the images. It has been styled alongside the silver Table Mountain Ring which is sold separately.)
- Available in either 100% Recycled Silver OR Brass
- The Everest Ring has a band with of 3mm and the face height measures 8mm
Production and Delivery Time
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your finger before ordering. and add your size in the note section at checkout. You can use our guide to help work out the best size for you.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, please allow 2-4 weeks (plus shipping) for our 'Made to Order' jewellery.
If you require jewellery sooner than this please see our 'Ready to Ship' Collection.
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Beautifully and sustainably packaged