A sister piece to the Rainstorm Necklace, this is a true modern heirloom bracelet full of charm and wonder. The piece features raindrop inspired links and miniature puddles.
The Rainfall Bracelet is a piece to treasure, a contemporary take on the classic charm bracelet. We love styling this piece with the Nimbostratus Bangle or wear it simply on its own.
We hope this jewellery will remind you to notice all of the subtle differences in the rain and puddles and how we are all, both people and planet, intrinsically connected.
- The Rainfall Bangle measures 9.5mm wide
- Features three "Puddle" charms
- S-Hook style catch
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver
- The Rainfall Bangle is 10-13mm in width
Production and Delivery Time
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
Sustainability and Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Our bangles come in three sizes, small, medium and large.
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your wrist before ordering and at your size in the note section at checkout. You can use our guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
Due to our handmade and hand-finished creation process, production time can vary for our jewellery items.
Pieces from our Ready To Ship Collection will be dispatched on Mondays and Wednesdays each week with free next day delivery for orders over £150.