A sister piece to our Rainstorm Necklace, this is a true modern heirloom bracelet full of charm and wonder. The piece features raindrop inspired links and miniature puddles.
The Rainfall Bracelet is a piece to treasure, a contemporary take on the classic charm bracelet.
We hope this jewellery will remind you to notice all of the subtle differences in the rain and puddles and how we are all, both people and planet, intrinsically connected.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver
- The Rainfall Bracelet measures 9.5mm wide
- Features three "Puddle" charms
- S-Hook style catch
- The Rainfall Bracelet is 10-13mm in width
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International