Everest Mountain Ring
Reach the summit with this ring, inspired by the peaks and dominating forces of Everest. Hand shaped to be a small memento of such a powerful mountain. Perfect for any keen climber or adventurer.
(Please note the Everest Ring is the brass one in the images. It has been styled alongside the silver Table Mountain Ring which is sold separately.)
- Available in either 100% Recycled Silver OR Brass
- The Everest Ring has a band with of 3mm and the face height measures 8mm
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Love, love, love the Everest Mountain ring which looks amazing with the Table Mountain ring, had admired the pair of them for a long time - so glad I purchased both of them. Emma so helpful through the whole process :)
Perfect - goes brilliantly with the silver Table Mountain ring. So pleased with both - excellent customer service 😃
Beautifully and sustainably packaged