Forest Wedding ring
Hand crafted recycled wedding band, perfect for the ethical thinker- a perfect style if you are looking for a traditional style wedding band with a twist. Tree and forest lover? look no further.
Inspired by the multitude of textures found in the woods, we aimed to replicate the gorgeous textures of bark and moss into metal.
An easy-to-wear band, with a simple flat shape and squared off top and edges, perfect to sit alongside other rings.
Finished with a high polish to catch the light.
- Available in Recycled Gold (with three different carat options) OR Recycled Silver
- 4.5mm width
- Please note, there is a 4-6 weeks turnaround time on this item
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and home compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your finger before ordering.
You can use our guide to help you to work out the best size for you. Half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout.