Ley Line Ring
Drawing inspiration from the alignment of natural forms, the ways in which they cross over, intersect and merge into one another – our Ley Line Ring is a statement part of our Journey Collection. A bold statement ring, perfect for everyday use or used as a stacking ring.
Striking in its form with an intertwined and sculptural face, this sustainably made ring is a testament to how the Earth holds and cares for us.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver, Brass and solid 9ct Gold
- 12mm x 6mm in size
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International