Swell Stacking Ring
This gorgeous ring celebrates the beauty and joy the ocean brings to all. To be worn stacked or one on its own, chunky and full of character.
Let the folds and natural shapes remind you to celebrate the natural world.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver or solid 9ct Gold
- The Swell Ring has a band width of 4-6mm
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
I love my swell ring… its solidity, its curves, its story. Thank you Emma :)
Lovely unusual piece of jewelry.
This was a Christmas present for myself. It is a beautiful sturdy ring but very feminine at the same time. I haven’t taken it off since Christmas Day. Very good service too. Really pleased.
This is a beautiful ring, perfect both for parties and for wearing every day. It looks striking and feels unique, and I love the thought and care that’s gone into it. Real treasure.
Beautifully packaged! A gorgeous ring which appeals to my love of organic form and dislike of uniformity. Numerous compliments, as with another ring I bought. Looking to a necklace when I am the other side of traumatic events - something to look forward to ❤️