Maker's Touch Wedding Ring
Jewellery can become so much more special when you know its origin - this ring goes one step further and shows the maker's mark, finished in recycled metal and formed using the ancient jewellery technique of lost wax casting.
Using a soft wax, Emma models a band allowing the imprints of her hands to be gently left on the ring. The result is an organic-shaped piece with rounded edges, uneven sides and a unique texture.
Each ring is unique and finished to a high polish highlighting the texture. and shapes.
- Available in Recycled Gold (with three different carat options) OR Recycled Silver
- 5mm width
- Please note, there is a 4-6 weeks turnaround time on this item
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International