Journey Hoop Earrings
Some paths cross over, others meander in other directions. Our Journey Large Hoop Earrings capture the beauty of our own individual journeys and how they interconnect with those around us.
Handmade in England, these earrings are in celebration the land beneath our feet and a lovely way of adorning yourself with ethically sourced jewellery inspired by the natural world.
A perfect statement hoop earring to adorn yourself with.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver and Brass
- Creole fastening
- 15.3g per earring
- 35 x 40mm in size
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
I love my new earrings, they are so well made and the design is so special!
The only minus point is that they are very heavy. I purchased them online, so I did not really pay attention to their weight unfortunately, lesson learned for next time ;-)