Tectonic Signet Ring
A pair of alternative signet rings, worn together or individually (sold separately)
Unusual stacking rings , these signet rings have been designed to be worn together in contrasting colours or stacked alongside other rings. the tectonic rings are minimal rings made responsibly.
Featuring a 'slice' in the middle of the ring, transforming one ring into two, these signet inspired rings were inspired by tectonic pates, shifting and moving, exposing whats inside the Earth.
- Available in either 100% Recycled Silver or Brass
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International