Tectonic Signet Ring
A pair of alternative signet rings, worn together or individually (sold separately)
Unusual stacking rings , these signet rings have been designed to be worn together in contrasting colours or stacked alongside other rings. the tectonic rings are minimal rings made responsibly.
Featuring a 'slice' in the middle of the ring, transforming one ring into two, these signet inspired rings were inspired by tectonic pates, shifting and moving, exposing whats inside the Earth.
- Available in either 100% Recycled Silver OR Brass
Production and Delivery Time
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your finger before ordering. and add your size in the note section at checkout. You can use our guide to help work out the best size for you.