The Flood Ring is a chunky and impressive piece. It is easy to wear everyday but special enough for occasions too.
The piece features a tube style shank and raindrop top. A golden layer enhances the textures and natural shapes formed in the making process.
This piece makes a great contemporary alternative to the classic signet ring.
- The Flood Ring has a 12.5mm face and 9.3mm shank.
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver with a 9ct Gold layered face.
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Bought as a gift for a family member - creative and fabulous craftsmanship and unique design