Earthquake Signet Ring
This alternative signet ring is perfect for anyone looking for something eye catching and unusual. Inspired by traditional signet rings, we have updated it by moving and shifting the shapes around, removing sections and adding height.
This signet ring was inspired by earthquakes and the movement of land. The perfect companion for any jewellery lover looking for a hand made unique ring with a story.
- Available in either 100% Recycled Silver or Brass
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International