Cloud Wedding Ring
Contemporary & sustainable wedding ring, hand made using recycled metal. The perfect ring for the sustainably conscious bride or groom. Each one is slightly different and unique to you. A timeless and ethical heirloom.
A smooth satin-finished ring inspired by billowing clouds. The dome form takes centre stage, with a playful softness that is easy to wear alongside other rings or statement enough to wear solo.
- Available in Recycled Gold (with three different carat options) OR Recycled Silver
- 7mm width at the top with a 3mm width at the base. Height of top 5.5mm
- Please note, there is a 4-6 weeks turnaround time on this item
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International