The widest of the bands from the Emma Aitchison Wedding Collection.
Smooth and highly polished on the inside with a rough textured satin finished exterior. The texture is inspired by the husk, bark and textures found in the forests.
The perfect ring for someone wanting something a bit different, but still traditional and timeless. Let the ring take on more textures, bumps and stories as you wear and age together.
- The Husk Ring has a band width of 8mm x 2mm
- Available in Recycled Gold (with three different carat options) OR Recycled Silver
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your finger before ordering. You can use our guide to help you to work out the best size for you.